Based in Vientiane, LAO PDR
17 July, 2018
A dynamic turn by turn classic roguelike with an unique draw to cast system. Easy to play and hard to master!
Explore the mysterious Dungeons of Cyndaria and unearth an extensive lore. A plethora of creatures and magical items are waiting for you to step into ever-changing dungeons, with diverse biomes and challenges. Defeat Dragon bosses to unleash hidden runes and recover the sacred seeds of Cyndaria to restore the divine trees.
- 4 Biomes (with caves and dungeons)
- 60 creature types
- 120 unique items
- 21 room archetypes
- 5 classes with male and female.
- 9 specializations to level up: One-handed weapons, Two-handed weapons, Ranged weapons, Thrown weapons, Rune type 1, 2, 3, 4, Appraisal.
- 25 randomized dungeon floors to beat.
- Veteran and Infinite game modes to unlock.
- A leaderboard to compete.
Logo & Icon
- "There are enough new ideas and spins on the classic roguelike gameplay to keep PDC both interesting and challenging. It’s a solid game which will only get better in time."
- Spike, Save or Quit
- "The magic system is quite interesting, allowing you to draw on a rune to activate a spell."
- Liam Dawe, Gaming on Linux
- "Not only is it a good looking and fun game to play, the specialization system, the options to turn permanent death and the hunger system off/on and the special spell casting system add to the value of the game."
- Maui Vindevogel, 3rd Strike
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Agent Mega
Agent Mega is a French independent game studio made up of Stephane Valverde and Leslie Valverde. As dedicated gamers themselves their main vision is to create deep but also fun and original games.
More information on Agent Mega, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Paper Dungeons Crawler Credits
Coding, Game Design