Based in Vientiane, LAO PDR
21 April, 2015
A fantasy board-game boosted by online content. With the ability to create and share online your own levels and multiple game modes.
The game is visualized as a classic tabletop board-game with dice and tokens. You can destroy walls and auto-heal as you uncover new dungeon tiles, which widens your choice of moves.
- [Boardgame mode] 4 zones and 125 levels.
- [Campaign mode] 3 campaigns.
- [Rogue mode] Infinite gameplay.
- [Puzzle mode] 31 levels
- Map and Campaign editor.
- Online Levels.
- Multiple Dice sets to collect.
- More than 80 monsters
- 5 classes, male and female characters.
- Online saves
Logo & Icon
- "The visuals are simple,and give the game a delightful aesthetic that’s a welcome change of pace from the typical indie 8-bit, 16-bit romanticism."
- Zackery Cuevas, Hard Core Droid
- "Paper Dungeons reminds us of the nerdy pen, paper and dice heritage of the roguelike genre."
- Jon Mundy, Pocket Gamer
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Agent Mega
Agent Mega is a French independent game studio made up of Stephane Valverde and Leslie Valverde. As dedicated gamers themselves their main vision is to create deep but also fun and original games.
More information on Agent Mega, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Paper Dungeons Credits
Coding, Game Design