Based in Vientiane, LAO PDR
16 August, 2016
Miaou Moon is an unusual physic plateformer, with tricky trajectories to master and limited resources.
Plan and time your moves to complete huge challenging levels. Captain Miaou can now wear an Antigravity Belt and this changes everything! This tool allows a better control over your trajectories, with the ability to reduce the cat's speed and gravity at will, at free cost. Massive game lifespan, covering 5 moons packed with huge levels and many secrets to uncover!
- 5 moons to explore.
- 100 levels plus 10 hidden levels.
- Customize your cat with multiples upgrades.
- 3 hiddens power cells and 1 upgrade tool hidden in each levels.
- Online leaderboard to compete.
Logo & Icon
- "Miaou Moon’s bright, cartoonish look and upbeat soundtrack may give the appearance of an easy, casual sort of play, but don’t be fooled. The energy system, as well as the loose feeling of any real control, keep the game challenging from the very onset."
- Chaz Miller, Twinfinite
- "The game can feel equally relaxing and hypnotic with the inertia based movement of space yet at the same time get frantic when you need to avoid an obstacle or bounce yourself into oblivion by running into spikes, catnip or enemies."
- Andrew Powell, The Linux rain
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Agent Mega
Agent Mega is a French independent game studio made up of Stephane Valverde and Leslie Valverde. As dedicated gamers themselves their main vision is to create deep but also fun and original games.
More information on Agent Mega, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Miaou Moon Credits
Coding, Game Design