Based in Vientiane, LAO PDR
24 July, 2019
[Break my body] renews the breakout game genre with tiles to protect, a power to fill up and a paddle that can extend its reach with a repulsive cloud. In this medical breakout, you play professor Brick's assistant and try to treat a hopeless patient. John's got multiple cancer tumors and you need to destroy them cell by cell, without harming good cells. Release a radioactive ball with your magnetic paddle, send repulsive waves and use your antibiotic syringe.. Buckle up, SCIENCE needs you!
Explore tons of creative levels, toy with physics: each zone to treat widens your gameplay with a new type of cell. Grab bonus drops but avoid malus ones. Special antibiotics drops are needed to replenish your syringe and protect healthy cells. Get ready for a deep challenge!
- An antibiotic to protect your good cells; fill the syringe with antibiotic drops.
- A magnetic pad with repulsive waves, at will.
- 10 power-up drops to collect and 10 power-down drops to avoid.
- 10 unique body zones with specific new cell types.
- More than 100 levels with a leaderboard to showcase your best scores.
Logo & Icon
- "“That is the awesome part of Break my body! You need to play carefully to win!”"
- Expert Game Reviews 8/10, Expert Game Reviews
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Agent Mega
Agent Mega is a French independent game studio made up of Stephane Valverde and Leslie Valverde. As dedicated gamers themselves their main vision is to create deep but also fun and original games.
More information on Agent Mega, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Break my body Credits
Coding, Game Design